*Complimentary* Liver Rejuvenation Intro Teleseminar
Get That “SPRING” Back Into Your Step!
Watch this video to learn why it is safe to cleanse during the childbearing years (and about how you can find out more).
- Do you wish you could cleanse, but you’re pregnant or breastfeeding and everywhere you look the experts are telling you it’s not safe- yet you have this sense that you are being weighed down and you want that spring back in your step?
- Are you having trouble conceiving and wonder if liver cleansing could help increase your fertility and create a healthy inner environment in which to gestate your baby?
- Or maybe your pregnancy and breastfeeding days are a thing of the past, but lately you’ve been feeling tired and sluggish and definitely need a boost- but you wonder if you can still focus on a cleanse while being busy with projects, mothering, work or travel?
If you are like most moms, you’ve probably heard of “cleansing” and have a pretty good sense of why undertaking one might be a logical next step toward optimum health and vitality.
You might even have a “not so subtle” hunch that cleansing could be “just the thing you need” to take your health to the next level- but you are still not quite sure about the ” who, what, when, how, how long and what to expect” of it all and you would like support and a structure to get you started and keep you going!
In this *COMPLIMENTARY* call, I will share with you everything you need to know to confidently decide if liver cleansing and rejuvenation is for you, including:
- 1. More about why pregnant women and breastfeeding women CAN cleanse and how to do it safely.
- 2. Why the state of your liver could be making motherhood much harder than it needs to be and what to do to take that weight off your shoulders (and your belly)!
- 3. Which symptoms your liver uses to get your attention and how to get started on the path to listening and loving up your liver!
- 4. Learn 3 SIMPLE (& free) ways that any mom can support their body to cleanse everyday, all year long!
Plus the minute you register, you get access to a downloadable list of signs that your liver needs some loving!
Want to register for the *complimentary* call? Simply enter your name and e-mail in the form at the top right hand side of the page to get instant access.
A little bit more about me….
My name is Sherry Rothwell and I am a registered holistic nutritionist, instructor at the Canadian School of Natural Nutrition and GAPS certified practitioner whose nutrition practice is primarily focused on children’s and women’s health during the childbearing years. I have a background in both birth and nutrition, holding certificates from the Canadian School of Natural Nutrition, the Edison Institute and the Matrona School of Quantum Midwifery, to name a few. I developed a strong interest in digestive issues after healing helping my son heal from food sensitivities and severe eczema without drugs or supplements. I looove loving up my liver each spring …and would love to share with you, how you can too!
Do I have to be a mom to benefit from this call? Not at all! The principles of cleansing are universal.