Put what you know, into practice.
You are a nutrition junkie, health coach, personal trainer, holistic nutritionist (or aspiring one)! You wholeheartedly believe in food as medicine, but feel that your knowledge is lacking in practice. It feels like most of what you know is intellectual, theoretical and not as practical as you need it to be. You are oh so ready now to take your knowledge beyond the textbook and to the table.
If you are ready now to get serious about turning your passion for health into a thriving business, then you are in the right place!
You might want to cozy up in front of the fire with me if….
- you want to learn how to confidently take your health into your own hands (so that you can confidently help others)
- you want to be the first to know about the ‘best of the best’ practises using food as medicine (you want to make sure that no stone is unturned in gaining the knowledge you need to uncover the root causes of your clients health issues)
- you want to design a results based system for your health coaching, holistic nutrition or fitness based practice (providing an organized, systematized and professionally delivered service is very important to you).
Here is how I can help…
- Dream Design Tribe – design your dream life & business with other trailblazing women who tune in and take charge.
- Delish Diet – lose the weight without giving up the rich, creamy and sweet foods you love!
- Nourished Nutrition Business – business start up program for health coaches, holistic nutritionists and foodie focused personal trainers.
I bet we have a lot in common…
Hi there, my name is Sherry Rothwell and I am a holistic nutrition educator (RHN) and mother of two. After healing myself with alternative medicine, I discovered a passion for holistic nutrition. Since then, I have been working in the natural health field (18 years!) from managing health food stores, ‘doula’ ing, owning my own natural mom and baby store – to graduating from two of Canada’s top holistic nutrition schools.
Yet everything I ever learned that delivers results, is the stuff I discovered, from first experimenting on myself – and then through working closely with clients. My approach is to keep an open mind and trust how the body responds to any given approach – rather than sticking to any one specific healing protocol or dietary dogma. I have strong faith in the body’s ability to heal itself.
Through countless hours in the kitchen and time spent in between the pages of well worn cookbooks, my knowledge of food as medicine, is grounded down into practical hands-on wisdom. I believe that helping people truly assume responsibility for their own health, rests on translating intellectual knowledge into inspiring and paradigm changing diet and lifestyle shifts – that stick!
Around here we do that by making the complex simple and keeping it in the kitchen!
We’ll work together just beautifully if….
- You love the simplicity of natural- but you also like luxuriously rustic pleasures (like the warm glow of a wood burning fireplace or steamy nights in the hot tub under the moon light).
- You’d happily leave the house without your make-up on, but you’d never leave without the finer things in life (like your fashion flare, dark chocolate and a small cup of piping hot espresso – to go).
- You have an open and curious mind with an insatiable desire to learn, grow and discover new experiences – your soul loves the buzz of community, travel & adventure.
Make yourself at home…
Feel free to give yourself a tour!
Explore the blog, enjoy a complimentary training or connect with me to chat about working together!