There is nothing like coffee infused chocolate! I could pretty much live on this. And if you decide to use carob, the coffee flavour will make it more rich.
- 1/2 cup coconut oil
- 1/2 cup canned coconut milk
- 1/2 cup cocoa powder
- 1/4 cup coconut butter
- 1 tsp instant coffee
- 1 tsp vanilla stevia
How to do it:
- Melt the coconut oil on the stovetop at medium heat.
- Put everything else into your blender.
- Once the coconut oil is melted, add to the blender.
- Mix thoroughly.
- Pour into your favorite mold.
- Store in the fridge.