Do you want to just lose weight or gain your ‘self’ back?
When you move your body, put your clothes on in the morning or look in the mirror, do you see your best self?
When I was overweight, I didn’t really recognize the woman in the mirror.
Yeah, I knew she was me, but she didn’t look like the high vibe, inspired and motivated women I had always known myself to be.
I had become a work-a-holic to distract myself from a marriage that was not only unfulfilling, but felt like a trap.
I felt like I had to shrink who I am on the inside to fit inside his limiting worldview.
My body was like ‘hell no’, you are not going to do that and it started to expand physically to get my attention.
The relationship was expiring and I didn’t want to believe it.
Every moment of the day I found myself giving to my husband, my kids, my work and my clients.
But it seemed like no one had my back.
I felt unappreciated and un – nurtured.
I was starting to look haggard.
Not only was I ‘puffing’ up, drying out and gaining weight, but I was starting to feel futile about the future and just plain old burnt out.
My body started to reflect my inner turmoil.
As within, so without.
As I hid from the truth, I began to shrink behind my large frame.
I didn’t want to be seen.
The body reflects our repressed emotions, negative thought patterns and limiting beliefs.
The truth is though, that we want more than to just lose the weight…..
- We want ourselves back.
- We want to be free to be the best version of ourselves.
- We don’t want to just be slim, we want to be satisfied with who we are being in the world, in our relationships, in our work.
- We want to feel like the future is wide open with possibility and see our selves living into our dreams in the highest expression of ourselves inside and out.
- We want to feel sexy so that we can feel uninhibited and hot in the bedroom.
- We want to feel satisfied with the direction that our lives are moving and happy with the forward progress we are making.
Does this resonate and you can relate?
Are you ready to stop ignoring what the weight is trying to tell you?
If you want to use letting go of the weight as an opportunity to drop the ‘stuff’ that is draining you in your life – and use it as a catalyst to create the life of your dreams (and stop settling !), then we need to talk.
I would LOVE to help!
If you’d like to get my personal support to make this happen, for a limited time I’m offering “Slim, Sexy and Satisfied” coaching sessions for ZERO COST.
During this powerful, one-on-one coaching session, we’ll work together to…
=> Create a crystal clear vision for the ideal life you intend to live as the new ‘slim, sexy and satisfied’ you.
=> Uncover hidden challenges that may be sabotaging your weight loss efforts and keeping you fat.
=> You’ll leave this session renewed, inspired, and ready to finally lose all of the weight you want – once and for all.
To claim your special “Slim, Sexy and Satisfied” coaching session now, e-mail [email protected] and answer these questions:
1. How long have you been struggling to lose weight?
2. On a scale of zero to 10 how important is it for you to lose weight and keep it off once and for all?
3. What have you tried doing to lose weight in the past?
4. What happened with those approaches?
5. What do you see as your biggest challenge with weight loss?
Be sure to include your name, phone number and email address and I will be in touch within 24 to 48 hours to get you scheduled for your one-on-one “Slim, Sexy and Satisfied” session (please allow up to 60 minutes for this coaching session.)
e-mail [email protected] to claim your session today.
PS: The sooner you send in your answers, the more likely you are to get a session. Space is limited. e-mail [email protected] to get a spot!