Think you’re not addicted to sugar? Think again.
Do you think that sugar isn’t an issue for you just because you don’t have a ‘sweet tooth’?
If you can easily say ‘no’ to cake, cookies, chocolate bars and the like, you might be under the assumption that you couldn’t possibly be addicted to sugar.
BUT, if you can’t say ‘no’ to any or all of the following (or if you can’t imagine enjoying life without them) then I hate to break you the news, you ARE a sugar addict.
- Processed foods
- Ketchup etc.
While the aforementioned foods may not actually be ‘white sugar’ they either contain it or are metabolized just like it (hence why you can’t imagine enjoying food without them).
The benefits of getting off sugar go far beyond balancing your blood sugar and the good bacteria in your gut.
- You get to heal the insulin resistance you didn’t know you had – and the subsequent digestive distress and hormonal havoc that come with it – so that you can stop losing your mind (and your hair!).
- You can finally be free of your weight woes, get your glow back and feel ‘foxy’ instead of frumpy!
- You can stop ‘drying out’, puffing up and aging fast.
But how you say?! How can I possibly give up these foods and still enjoy life?
You can. And I will share how in this complimentary ‘Sweet Life without Sugar’ training call.
Let’s face it sugar is super addictive.
I bet you’ve tried to get off it before, but it calls you back.
That’s because we are physiologically programmed to want sugar….the problem is, we’ve never before in history had access to concentrated sources of sugar the way we do now.
You haven’t evolved quick enough to be able to handle so much sugar, although if you are of European descent, you might be able to get away with it for longer than those of us who have a family background that is African American, Alaska Native, American Indian, Asian American, Hispanic/Latino, or Pacific Islander American.
But even if you can get away with it for longer, who would want to with all the side affects? Like….
- lowered immunity
- weight gain
- nutrition deficiency (when you fill yourself up with sugar, you are displacing the nutrients your body needs)
- cardiovascular disease
- fatty liver
- metabolic syndrome
- digestive distress
- hormonal havoc
- your hair falling out
- aging fast
- chronic ear aches
- yeast infections
- fungal infections
Really, this is the short list of health issues that overconsumption of sugar contributes to.
But we already know that sugar is not good for us.
We just can’t stop ourselves because of the instant pleasure gratification and subsequent crashes that keep us wanting more.
So how is what I am sharing with you going to even help in the face of that!?
The truth is, you CAN get off the sugar addiction cycle without giving up your favourite foods, simply by pressing reset on what your body craves through simple dietary shifts that will help you stop craving ‘the crap’ (without willpower).
Here’s how you can reduce your sugar intake by leaps and bounds (without having to use willpower or deprivation):
- Step 1: Swap your artificial sweeteners with the natural non-toxic ones.
- Step 2: Upgrade the quality of the sugar in your kitchen from white sugar to the best natural sugars available (and no agave syrup is not in that category).
- Step 3: Transform your baking into nutrient dense delights (instead of eating nutrient and energy depleting ones) using 3 simple ingredient upgrades.
- Step 4: Learn to adopt simple Chinese medicine principles and watch your cravings disappear.
- Step 5: Eat the right fats- the ones that will actually satiate you (so that you forget about sugar).
- Step 6: Discover your unique craving complex (what’s really driving those cravings and how to meet your nutritional deficiencies).
- Step 7: Infuse your body with deep nutrition (give yourself a nutrient infusion, body reset and rejuvenation of your taste buds) so that you can experience what it is like to be fully nourished into freedom from sugar cravings and enjoy the natural flavour of real food. *When you eat sugar, table salt and processed food, your taste buds become so numbed out, that real nutritious food tastes boring and bland – but I promise you don’t have to give up the sweet, creamy rich comfort foods you love!
If your sugar addiction is mild or you don’t have insulin resistance, the aforementioned steps will probably alone get you to a place where you can eat sugar in moderation, with out feeling the need to binge on it.
However, if you have any hypoglycemia, hormone havoc, digestive distress, candida or any of the other symptoms I mentioned earlier, then you’ll want to get in on the complimentary ‘Sweet Life without Sugar’ call!
Or if you can’t wait and need to deal with this now before the holidays sweep you up in a sugar craze, then you’ll want to grab the Delish Diet Starter Kit, where I will walk you step-by-step through what you need to do, so that you actually do it (just knowing it, isn’t doing it!).
This is about sustainable changes.
I could rile you all up to get off sugar tomorrow, but then you’d be back on it next week.
That’s why the Delish Diet program is actually less about detoxing from sugar and more about what to eat exactly to allow your sugar cravings to drop away – while feeling more satiated and satisfied by what you eat than you have ever felt before – guilt free!
Best of all, while you are making the transition to sugar free, I have a ton of sweet recipes for you, so that you can still have your cake and eat it too!
We won’t simply be using willpower or psychology to change your behavior, but you are actually going to transform your physiology – so that you naturally desire more satiating foods that have staying power.
We’ll use nourishment to get you there, not deprivation or willpower!
People who crave sugar in any or all of its many of guises have a physiological craving.
But you can get off the track and best of all, it is not even hard if you know how to do it right!
If you are ready to learn how to detox the hidden sources of sugar in your life, decode your cravings and add more nourishment to your life, then you are invited to come long with me and step into a craving-free version of yourself.
Imagine being able to get through the holidays without a sugar hang over? It is easy when you’ve got the tools.
Grab the starter kit to get them!
Still not convinced that you eat too much sugar? Get on this call and I’ll prove it to you!
I too thought I didn’t even eat sugar, but boy was I wrong!
Trackback from your site.